WINE & CHEESE FEAST – Thursday 14th of July – 8:30pm to 10:30pm
Wine & Cheese Feast – Dinner Masterclass
One long table full of amazing French cheeses – 8 wines from France’s most reputable regions – 25 people.
This masterclass is a treat. Sit back and relax while our charming sommelier schmoozes with your taste buds! At the end of this event, you will understand why French people spend so much time around the table. A hint? It’s all about cheese and wine.
Our philosophy is simple: Good wine, good cheese and good people makes a good day !
- 1 x Sparkling
- 2 x White wines
- 5 x Red wines
- 1 x Rosé wine
- 8 x paired French cheeses
- French baguettes
- French jams
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to taste wine like a pro
- How to read a French wine label
- The main French wine regions
- How to pair wine & cheese
- What’s the best temperature to serve different cheeses
- Why French people are so cheesy
DATE & TIME:
Thursday 14th of July – 8:30pm to 10:30pm