Bastille Festival - Food Wine Art 2019 // 11-14 July 2019 // Circular Quay & the Rocks
The Festival is returning in 2019 from Thursday 11th to Sunday 14th of July 2019 with an exciting program! The annual 4 days street celebration is one of Sydney’s most anticipated Food Wine and Art Festival.
After 6 successful years, the Festival signed a 2 years sponsorship plan with the NSW government to expand the festival in the Rocks and on the quay until 2020.
In 2018, Bastille created the first Christmas in July Village in The Rocks. This year, The Christmas village layout will be more impressive than ever with 22 Wooden Chalets. Bastille Festival will be bringing some exciting Christmas experiences to Sydneysiders with entertainments, artists and snowy Christmas decorations...
We are looking for a wide and unique stalls range to deliver special Christmas products and gifts during the event.
Applications will be considered based on:
- Originality and quality of products
- Potential success of the product & price point
- Christmas theming and presentation of the stall
- Capacity to deliver during the event - Logistic, Stock & Human ressources
- Relation & Background to the Bastille Festival
- Completeness of applications (omission of information may jeopardise success of your application)
Please see below an example of what product we are interested in:
- Food Stall (French Crêpes, Raclette, Saucissons, Cheese, Bakery, Pretzel, Pastry...)
- Pre-prepared packaged food (Christmas sweets Nougat, Gingerbread, condiments and gift hampers...)
- Pop-up Store/Lifestyle Stall (Christmas decorations, Children's toys, Candles, Parfum, Special Christmas beauty gift packs...)
Trading Hours / From 11th to 14th July 2019
Thursday, Friday & Saturday - From 10am to 11pm
Sunday - From 10am to 9pm
Exhibitors applications will be reviewed against the criteria and exhibitors will be contacted to advise whether or not the application has been accepted.