Bastille Festival - Food Wine Art 2020 // Christmas in July from 9th to 19th July 2020 // The Rocks
The Festival is returning in 2020 from Thursday 9th to Sunday 19th of July 2020 with an exciting program! The annual street celebration is one of Sydney’s most anticipated Food Wine and Art Festival. Great news this year, Christmas in July is extended to 11 days in The Rocks!
After 6 successful years, the Festival signed a 3 years sponsorship plan with the NSW government to expand the festival in the Rocks and on the quay until 2021.
In 2018, Bastille created the first Christmas in July Village in The Rocks. This year, The Christmas village layout will be more impressive than ever with 22 Wooden Chalets and huge activations in The Rocks. Bastille Festival will be bringing some exciting Christmas experiences to Sydneysiders with entertainments, artists and snowy Christmas decorations...
We are looking for a wide and unique stalls range to deliver special Christmas products and gifts during the event.
Applications will be considered based on:
- Originality and quality of products
- Potential success of the product & price point
- Christmas theming and presentation of the stall
- Capacity to deliver during the event - Logistic, Stock & Human ressources
- Relation & Background to the Bastille Festival
- Completeness of applications (omission of information may jeopardise success of your application)
Please see below an example of what product we are interested in:
- Food Stall (French Crêpes, Raclette, Saucissons, Cheese, Bakery, Pretzel, Pastry...)
- Pre-prepared packaged food (Christmas sweets Nougat, Gingerbread, condiments and gift hampers...)
- Pop-up Store/Lifestyle Stall (Christmas decorations, Children's toys, Candles, Parfum, Special Christmas beauty gift packs...)
Trading Hours / From 9th to 19th July 2020
Thursday 9th, Friday 10th, Saturday 11th - From 9am to 11pm (same than the other villages of Bastille Festival)
Sunday 12th - From 9am to 9pm (same than the other villages of Bastille Festival)
Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th, Thursday 16th - From 11am to 8pm (Christmas in July only)
Friday 17th, Saturday 18th - From 9am to 11pm (Christmas in July only)
Sunday 19th - From 9am to 9pm (Christmas in July only)
Exhibitors applications will be reviewed against the criteria and exhibitors will be contacted to advise whether or not the application has been accepted.