In july 2021, the French are returning to circular quay and the rocks to celebrate our 8th bastille festival anniversary with you!
So, dig your beret out of the cupboard and get ready to join us for our 5-day French food, wine and art revolution.
In case you’re not familiar with our event, bastille festival Sydney is a free entry, French cultural celebration of food, wine and art, held annually in Sydney’s circular quay, from Wednesday, 14 July 2019 – Sunday, 18 July 2021.
Join the revolution!
For the 2021 festival, we’re bringing back all of your French favourites, including:
- All the traditional French foodie treats, such as raclette, crepes, saucisson, fresh baguettes, soups, croque-monsieur and more.
- Fancy take-home gifts, such as truffles, mustards, French linen…
IT’S ALL ABOUT MELTED CHEESES AND COMFY WINTER FOOD.
Get on a tour de France of the best food specialties. From Normandie best French crepes, Alsace’s flammekueche (creamy pizza), the Alps’ so famous Raclette. If you have more of a sweet tooth we have the famous French macaroons as well as some crispy waffles… You will find comfort food at every corner.
THE BEST FRENCH WINES, CHAMPAGNES & SPICY MULLED WINE !
Explore the market to find a drink that suits your tastes
- Go on Tour de France around the most famous wine regions : Bordeaux, Burgundy, Cotes du Rhone, Loire, Provence…
- Enjoy a flute of Champagne in our French Bubble bar.
- Come and sit around the fire pit and warm up with a steamy MULLED WINE full of cinnamon, cardamom and cloves.
- Craft beer lovers will love the local beers crafted especially for the Bastille Festival.